Senior Software Engineer
11165 Wittenridge Dr
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Senior Software Engineer with strong windows application development experience, from C++ to C# .NET 3.5. Hands on experience from back-end, low level networking code, web services (WCF), to UI work (WPF, windows forms).
Senior software engineer in the Whatsup Gold team.
Windows application development (C# .NET 3.5, C++) in the networking management area. UI development: WPF/XAML and windows forms, Silverlight. Back end work: Web services (WCF), multi-threading, network/socket programming. Extensive networking and networking management work.
- Developed template-based advanced network discovery and device recognition service (WCF back end with WPF client).
- Developed a trilingual .NET SNMP stack, SNMP capture client and SNMP simulation agent. (C#, windows form UI).
- Developed client to the VMware web service API to monitor ESX server and virtual machines health (C#, WPF UI).
- Developed a Microsoft Silverlight regular expression tester.
- Developed VOIP/ Cisco IP SLA monitor (C# with windows form UI).
- Wrote NetFlow datagram replicator with IP spoofing support (C# with windows form UI).
- Implemented various network availability COM plugins (C++ with MFC UI): DNS, Telnet, ICMP/ping, POP3, IMAP, SMTP.
- Designed and implemented data collectors for networking device statistical gathering (interface utilization, CPU, Memory and disk space, etc...) using SNMP. (C++)
- Developed C++ SNMP (v1/v2/v3) Library based on NetSNMP for SNMP operations and MIB parsing
- Various low level networking tasks (IPv6/IPv4 conversion of IPv4 only application - C++)
Development under windows of networking stacks for embedded systems mostly in the networking management/SNMP area.
- Designed and implemented a MIB compiler using libSMI that generates C code adapted to the Treck SNMP agent.
- Added support for the community MIB (RFC 2576), the Target and Notification MIBs (RFC 2573) to the Treck SNMP agent.
- added IPv6 support to Treck SNMP agent, Implemented IPv6 MIB-2 extensions.
- Various SNMP custom development for customers, proprietary MIB development and optimization
- Embedded RTOS Programming Ported networking applications (SNMP agent, Telnet, FTP, TFTP servers, etc...) for two embedded boards using the UCOS-II kernel.
- DHCP/DNS: Implemented FQDN option for DHCP.
Ericsson IP Infrastructure
Senior software enginner.
Part of the networking management team and the routing protocols team of the Ericsson Gigabit IP router development. C programming under FreeBSD.
- Various MIB development, from SNMP agent extension to MIB instrumentation kernel support
- Added support for SNMPv3 to SNMP agent
- Implemented an L2TP (Layer 2 tunneling protocol) stack and supporting daemon.
- Various work related to routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- General Programming: C# .Net (2.0,3.5) (>5 years), C, C++, COM, SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and mysql), Linq, Multithreading, WCF web service.
- Networking and Networking management: Expertise in SNMP, TCP/IP, IPv6, BSD sockets and winsock API, WMI, strong general networking culture. Good knowledge of many application level protocols (SMTP, POP, IMAP, DNS, etc...)
- OS: Windows (>6 years), Unix (>4 years), some experience with embedded RTOS (uCOS-II), familiar with MAC OSX.
- Development tools: Visual Studio 2005 and 2008, SQL studio, Sourcesafe, Perforce, Mercurial, MKS, Makefile/gcc, etc...
- Unit testing frameworks: Microsoft, NUnit.
- Networking and data security: DES, AES, HMAC, SSL/TLS.
- Project development process: Agile Scrum (>4 years).
- Masters degree at ESEO (Ecole Superieur d'Electronique de l'ouest) in Angers, France. Majors in Computer science and Networking. Graduated in 2000.
- Allowed to work in the US - Green Card holder
- Interests: photography: my photoblog, cycling and travelling.
References available upon request.
Email friendly |
Valid XHTML 1.1 / CSS 2.0